Monday, January 31, 2011

Recipe Monday

This is my mom's AMAZING meatloaf recipe. She got it from my paternal grandmother. The meatloaf IS good. I made it for some company this weekend and they all said they liked (they may have been being nice, but I liked it).

Its super easy. The amount of ingredients is set for 6 people, but you can make more for a bigger crowd. Just remember its basically 1/4 lb of ground beef per person.

Mom's Meatloaf


3 lb ground beef
1 cup ish Italian bread crumbs
2 eggs
½ cup ketchup (plus some more for the top of the ketchup)

Mix ground beef, Italian bread crumbs, eggs, ketchup. Mix with hands and pour in 8 x 10 dish.
Cook for about an 40 minutes (not raw in middle). Pour ketchup over meatloaf and cook for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)