Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blog I'm Loving: Ladies Against Feminism

I haven't done this before but I wanted to post about a blog I'm just really loving. I found it the other day and the more I read, the more I love. Its a group of women who are committed to being different. They are against modern feminism. They want to raise their children. They want to serve their husbands. They want to be modest. I could go on and on. Basically everything I want. I just wanted to tell everyone about this. I hope it encourages some of you women as it did me.

Sometimes it feels like we are outnumbered. Those of us who want to not work, raise a family, have children and  not work. I know some of you reading do not agree with me, and that's ok. I don't expect you to. And God does not call everyone to that. I'm not saying its for everyone and its the only way to be. I'm just saying its what God has called me to.

But this blog is great. I do not agree with everything on there, but I will let you explore and find out what you like and what you do not agree with. I will say that its been very encouraging to me in my quest to be a Godly lady.

Here' s the link. You can also find it under the buttons of the blogs I'm reading. I only put buttons of very well loved blogs that I would recommend to anyone.

I hope you enjoy this and get as much out of it as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)