Monday, January 17, 2011

Recipe Monday

I have a confession. I didn't try a new recipe to post on here. I got so busy with school, then getting sick that I didn't. So I am posting a recipe that Isaiah makes and I love. You may be surprise, but my husband is a very good cook. This recipe is his and its passed down from his mom (so you know its good)

Goulash

1 lb ground beef
1 cup uncooked macaroni
a dash of Worcestershire sauce 
a pinch of oregano
1 small can Huntz tomato sauce

Brown the meat. Drain and put back in pan. Pour tomato sauce in and stir. Next mix in Worcestershire sauce and oregano. Put on medium heat and let simmer.

Boil noodles and drain. Add to sauce. Simmer for roughly 30 minutes or to taste.

I like to put some Parmesan cheese on top of mine. Isaiah likes to put a piece of American cheese on his. Or you can eat it plain and its delicious. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, this is one of my favorite dishes that my mom makes, and I LOVE it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Yum! Thanks for finding my blog and following :0) I am now following yours too -- look forward to read! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)