Monday, January 10, 2011

Recipe Monday

So my best friend pointed out last weekend that I've done only dessert recipes (I love making desserts) so I thought I would do a different kind of food today. So today I am doing one of my favorite casseroles. Its pizza casserole! I love it. Isaiah's mom makes it and I tried it at their house and fell in love with it. Its one of those amazing everything in one dish thing (unless you actually want something healthy). I halfed the recipe and put it into a 8x11 pan because there is only two of us. It was a little too much for the two of us, but the size of this recipe would be perfect for a family. Or a couple and then to freeze some for another supper.

Pizza Casserole

16 oz pkg shaghetti
4 Tbsp butter or margarine
2/3 cup grated Parmeson cheese
4 eggs, well beaten
2 lb ground beef
2 small chopped onions (I didn't use because Isaiah hates onion, but you can use it)
2 - 32 oz spaghetti sauce
3-4 cups mozzarella cheese
2 pkg pepperoni

Cook noodles and rain. Combine with margarine, Parmesan cheese and eggs. Spoon into greased 9x13 inch pan. Brown ground beef with onion and drain. Spoon over spaghetti mixture. Pour sauce over all and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Arrange pepperoni over top. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes in 350 degree oven. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)