Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Bucket List

I was talking to a friend this week about my bucket list. I realized that I have never actually written my bucket list. So I thought I would write it down, and then see how far I can come on it. I will add stuff to this list, but here is a start.

1. Spend a week in New York City. (note: I have been to NYC but I was young and did not appreciate it, so I want a redo)

2. Go on a cruise.

3. Go skiing not on a bunny slope.

4. Make a flan.

5. Be in a play, or serious skit.(like a skit which people practice for m ore than 5 minutes before its supposed to happen)

6. Visit Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty.

7. Take a trip to visit all of the major  historical sites in the South.

8. Read the dictionary straight through.

9. Read the Bible completely through in a year. (I start this basically every year and never finish)

10. Take a trip to Europe.

11. Visit Israel and take a trek through the Holy Land.

12. Try Nutella.

13. Help coordinate a wedding. A dream I have is to coordinate a wedding, or intern with a wedding coordinator.

14. Own a car.

15. Lay in a random meadow with wildflowers and have the wildflowers be so high it hides me.

16. Fly first class.

17. Work, or volunteer, in a museum.

18. Have a beta fish.

19. Live in an antique, 1900's esque house. (is antique the right word here? no clue)

20. Get a locket.

So this is not an exhaustive list. I did not include anything about starting a family, or having kids, because honestly that is something very different from this list. It is something I really want, but this list is just fun things.

I also did not add anything about my relationships with God, Isaiah or family because I feel like that is separate from this also.

Hope you enjoyed reading my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)