Sunday, July 31, 2011
My Bucket List
1. Spend a week in New York City. (note: I have been to NYC but I was young and did not appreciate it, so I want a redo)
2. Go on a cruise.
3. Go skiing not on a bunny slope.
4. Make a flan.
5. Be in a play, or serious skit.(like a skit which people practice for m ore than 5 minutes before its supposed to happen)
6. Visit Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty.
7. Take a trip to visit all of the major historical sites in the South.
9. Read the Bible completely through in a year. (I start this basically every year and never finish)
10. Take a trip to Europe.
11. Visit Israel and take a trek through the Holy Land.
13. Help coordinate a wedding. A dream I have is to coordinate a wedding, or intern with a wedding coordinator.
14. Own a car.
15. Lay in a random meadow with wildflowers and have the wildflowers be so high it hides me.
16. Fly first class.
17. Work, or volunteer, in a museum.
19. Live in an antique, 1900's esque house. (is antique the right word here? no clue)
20. Get a locket.
So this is not an exhaustive list. I did not include anything about starting a family, or having kids, because honestly that is something very different from this list. It is something I really want, but this list is just fun things.
I also did not add anything about my relationships with God, Isaiah or family because I feel like that is separate from this also.
Hope you enjoyed reading my list.