Thursday, July 7, 2011

Clothing Fun

I found this really neat website called Polyvore where you can make all kinds of fun outfits and play around with colors. I have had so much fun. I love making outfits and playing around with clothes. I'm not the greatest at it, but I really enjoy it. I wanted to share some of my outfit ideas with you.

You will probably find some serious similarities between my outfits. I would love to have some comments on what you think of the outfits. I've never quite figured out my style, so if you have any insights on to what my style is I would love to hear it.

I love this bolero, and of course Vera Bradley. 


Its so happy and colorful. How fun for a summer church day.



I love the yellow and grey with the casual look.


I love the elegance and simplicity of this outfit. It would be great for winter.


I love the rose color with the flowers. Aren't the shoes amazing?


This was the first outfit I made. I love the color, and the shoes especially.

I would love to see any outfits you made. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. i love your outfits!! very cute! i have similar taste in clothes.=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)