Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Deliciousness

I'm addicted to pinterest. Yes, its official I'm addicted. I have wanted to do a pinterest post for a while, but have not, so here is one. For those who don't know, pinterest is an site where yo can find pictures and share finds and ideas with other people. Its hard to describe, but its really fun. I have found all kinds of sewing ideas, and my favorite is ideas for my new home.

If you are on pinterest, and haven't added me yet, add me. If you would like an invitation to join, email or facebook me.

Today I am posting some fun, delicious food findings. I love food (as many of you know) and can't wait to try some of the things I found on here. Most of the food includes links for recipes to try.


Doesn't this lime cake look so delicious and wow?

For those of you not from the South or who have not had fried green tomatoes are truly missing out.

These Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies look heavenly, and contain no flour or butter.

A combination of two of the most amazing sweet things in the world. These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars look awesome.

Ok so a little healthier, but who wouldn't want to try these Caramelized Bananas and Strawberry?

I love potatoes latkes, and these look easy.

Wow. That's all that's needed to describe this Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie 'n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar.

I love Snickers, and I can't wait to try this Snicker's Pie.

This post is probably not the best one to write when you are waiting for supper, and super hungry. I can't wait to try these, and other delicious finds on pinterest. Enjoy.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my, look at all that yummy fodd! That lime pie! Carmelized bananas. ohhhhh:)

    I just came by to say hello Kady, and wish you Good Luck on winning my $300 Ruth's Chris Giveaway!
    And if you don't - I'm doing a $300 gift card Giveaway for amazon.com next week!

    Do you know I don't think I have ever had potato latkes? I must remedy that situation soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)