Sunday, July 24, 2011

Graduation

I have posted about school and graduating, and Saturday I did. I graduate with my AA. It was a very good day. My wonderful father-in-law took tons of pictures.

My mother, little brother Joshua, baby sister Lydia, mother-in-law and father-in-law all came down to attend the graduation and then came to our apartment for lunch and spend some time at our place.

The person pronouncing the names got mine wrong and said Carolyn, instead of Kathryn. I stopped and was like "my name is not Carolyn, its Kathryn". Oh my.


Yay for getting my diploma, though the diploma is not actually in there. I can't wait to get the actual diploma.


After the graduation, I couldn't find my family. Finally I saw Isaiah. This is the moment we saw each other and hugged. I love this picture of us.

My mother-in-law

Me hugging my mom

Me with my in-laws. 


My mom, Joshua, Lydia and me 

My, Mom, Isaiah, Lydia and Joshua

This was my "its a polyester gown in the middle of summer, and Isaiah keeps messing with my tassel" look


I love my husband

My mother-in-law, me, my mom, and half of Joshua

Then we went and showed our parents the new house we are moving into in less than a month. I don't have pictures of the inside of house, but my father-in-law got some cute ones of us outside it.


The new house. Isn't it just so adorable?

Isaiah and I outside our new place. Sorry about the lighting. Its was super sunny.



Joshua and Lydia. Joshua really liked the two climbing trees in the front yard.




3 comments:

  1. The house is adorable!! That will be so fun and such an adventure! Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is cute and CONGRATS! I can't believe she called you the wrong name! I graduate next weekend, you're right it will be HOT in that gown huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)