Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Things I'm Thinking About Instead of Doing Homework

I have to admit, I'm not doing homework. I'm supposed to be doing my world religions class reading and then dishes, but for some reason today I'm just having trouble buckling down and doing homework. So I thought I would share what I'm thinking about.

Right now, I'm thinking about wanting to go see my mom. We are really close and with the ups and downs of things with my grandmother, we are really missing each other. Its been really straining on both of us.

I'm also thinking about graduating from SPC. Its about two months away and I can't wait. It will be so exciting to know that I'm at least part way done with everything.

Along those lines, I'm thinking about the fact that I need to find a dress for graduation and can't find one anywhere!

Also, I'm thinking about the fact that I'm going to have some issues with USF because the major I want to do is not available at the St. Pete campus and I'm not sure where to go from here. I know that God will work it out, but there you go.

I'm thinking about the amazing frappucino poster I made (top of post) for my favorite frappucino from starbucks: mocha frappucino with extra mocha, espresso shot, extra whip cream, caramel drizzle and chocolate powder. It sounds sinfully delicious.

I'm thinking about how much I am missing my husband right now. With him being in classes 4 nights a week, I see him for 30 minutes for lunch and supper and then I don't see him until 10. I know it could be worse, he could at war or traveling all the time. But its been rough. Thankfully this last weekend we were able to spend time together and it was great. But it has been rough. Oh well.

Finally, and most importantly, I'm thinking about how much God loves us. Sometimes its hard to remember how much God loves me. I know His plan is amazing and I know He loves me, but sometimes its hard to remember when bad things happen. This weekend though, I was really reminded over and over how much He loves me.

What are you thinking about? Are you having trouble getting to whatever you are supposed to be doing too?

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, I love Starbucks. But you already knew that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you end up having a good time and not too many issues at USF. I went to UF!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)