Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Is Going On

I know I never sent you all an update, and I'm so sorry. Since I went to the doctor life has been crazy! So anyway, after multiple tests and several hours spent at the doctor's office, I was diagnosed with an infected tube. I evidently had a miscarriage and not everything passed and it got infected.

I was put on antibiotics, and we really hoping they work. I go back to the doctor later this week to find out if they worked. If they don't, I will probably have to have surgery. We are really praying that the antibiotics work.

We are thankful that it was nothing more serious, and that it will be resolved. We are thankful, that hopefully, it can be easily resolved. It could have been much worse.

Please keep praying that the antibiotics work and that this is a simple solution. Thank you for all your support and prayers. We really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)