Thursday, December 23, 2010

My First Post

So here goes my first post on this site. This is my third blog to date that I started. Let's just say that I'm not the best at sticking with things. In my defense after I had gotten going with both blogs for a while, my life got crazy. The firs one I think I was graduating, interning and campaigning and the second one I got married. So life is crazy. But I'm hoping to stick to this blog. We will see.

I guess I should introduce myself and my blog, though its not like there are tons of people out there reading (haha). I am Katie. I am short, young, married, a student and most importantly, a Christian. There's me a in a nut shell.

I will not hold back on my faith, and probably you will see it pop up in my posts. Its just who I am and a huge part of me. I love the Lord and I would say my life verse right now is 1 Corinthians 10:31.

The main focus of my life is being married to Isaiah. I have an amazing husband who puts up with my emotional neediness, crazy hyperness and terrible housekeeping. He is the most selfless, caring man I know. I probably sound like a newlywed and you are probably thinking "just wait until they hit hard times and he won't be so amazing" but we have had our share of hard times, and he has grown more amazing.

I am a student (or I will be again in January). I took this last semester off and am starting back in January. I started college at a tiny conservative Christian college, got married, took the semester off and am starting at a community college. Its a scary thought. I've never been in a secular, huge school setting. I was homeschooled from kidngergarten through high school. So its a scary thing, but the Lord will get me through.

My ideas for this blog, well not sure yet. I knew I love blogging; I have thoughts that I wouldn't mind sharing to the vast unknown world known as the internet and thought I could use it glorify God in some way. Now I'm not sure how yet, but we will see. I would say my main goal is to glorify God through my blog, and give it to Him. This will not be a preachy, all sermonny blog. It will a life blog, with other things thrown in. It will reflect how I am. God is just a part of that.

So here's my blog. I hope someone reads it. If you do read something, sometime, please comment so I know I'm not alone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)