1. Its not as hot! I live in Florida, which is a blessing, but during the summer just becomes brutal. Its the perfect time in Florida in which its 80 ish during the day and 70 ish. Its amazing, beautiful weather.
2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks! I always feel safe and cozy drinking one.
3. Sweaters are in the stores. I love sweaters. I wish I could wear them all year. They are so cute, and so much fun to layer.
4. I love seeing pictures of leaves changing. Because I live in St. Petersburg, FL, leaves don't really change too much. I've never actually seen leaves changing in winter in person, but I love seeing pictures of leaves changing!
5. Pumpkins!!!! I love pumpkins! I love pumpkin pies, decorating with pumpkins and all kinds of things pumpkins.
6. Football. Since I've gotten married I've gotten into college football, and now I enjoy it. I am an Auburn tiger fan!
7. Christmas is coming! Fall means that Christmas is around the corner, which is all kinds of exciting (this coming from the girl that thinks Thanksgiving is just a dress rehearsal for Christmas).
Fall is here. Right now, I needed something exciting to think about. What are some things about autumn that you love?