Saturday, August 6, 2011

Moving


We are moving. YAY We are officially moving in one week and its so crazy around here. As you can see, the boxes are taking over the apartment. We are packing up everything. I'm so excited about moving, but there is so much to do. 

I don't know how we will get it all done in time, but we will. The rough part is my knee is all kinds of messed up and I can't really walk around so my poor, amazing husband is doing most of the work, and the cooking. I can't wait to start cooking. Anyway, I am doing all the packing I can sitting down aka the wrapping of the fragile stuff and the low cabinets and anything else I can find. 

So yes we are moving in a week. Because of that, blogging will be very limited for the next couple of weeks as we move and then get settled in, and I'm not sure about internet access either. So there you have it. We are moving. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)