Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party

I really enjoy reading other people's blogs and I stumbled on this blog party going on. I had to share it with you. They have a lot of different kinds of blogs linked together to read and enjoy. I hope you take advantage of it.

For those of you who found me through the party, here's some random facts about me and for my life (or for those who just were added and haven't heard all this).

1. I have 2 adorable cats, Abby and Mara.
2. I am married to a wonderful man named Isaiah.
3. I am going to school to study social studies education.
4. I am starting to learn to sew. eeeekkkk
5. I am obsessed with cleaning my bathroom. Its my favorite chore and I'm weird about making sure I have a spotless bathroom. When its not spotless I literally cannot sleep at night. I have cleaned the bathroom at 2 am before.
6. We got our cats at a shelter. They are both black and so pretty. One is a pretty rare breed, which is pretty cool.
7. I'm a Christian.
8. My blog is a mish-mash of things. Its basically whatever hits my fancy. Sometimes its about my life, sometimes about things I found online and sometimes what God is teaching.
9. I live in Florida. Yes, we do have sunshine all the time. And yes, I have been to Disney world many times. And yes, I live about 20-30 minutes from the beach.
10. I love to cook and bake, but I'm not that good at it. I have ruined dinner a few times, though my dear husband does his best to eat it.

So there are a few things about me. I can't wait to learn about you, and visit your blogs.


Ultimate Blog Party 2011

8 comments:

  1. I love your bio on your profile! It's great!!! I am really looking forward to poking around your blog a bit. I am following you from UBP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am here from the UBP and so glad to meet you!

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oldest almost cries about cleaning the bathroom. Any tips on how to LIKE that? Visiting with the party and following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely to meet you, Kady, and your clean bathroom :). I enjoy a clean house.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    Gg - Notes on the Journey #269

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are cat lovers, too! My daughter is hoping someday we'll let her pick out her very own kitten. Enjoy the UBP! I very much enjoyed my visit to your blog - Janelle
    http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! So great to find your blog on this party hop! We just adopted a dog from a shelter. She is precious! :) And good luck learning to sew! I ust dont have the patience. haha I am now following you via gfc and I look forward to reading more from you! I hope you will visit me at www.livingonloveandcents.com . Have a FAB week! ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm stopping by from UBP - I'm #73 (Being Made New - http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com) on the Christian list. Very nice to get to know you a little - like you, I have cats - and I hope you might stop by my place this week, too. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy!

    I just recently started crocheting...YAY on you sewing!!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)