She has recently posted quite a few new items to her shop.
The zippered pouches are perfect as a clutch when you do not want to carry your whole purse, or to put those little things like chapstick and lotion that get lost in your purse in.
The blooms are her signature item. You can get them as a clip, or with a hair clip. I love to put mine in with a hair clip.
Jacky, the owner, and creator of all the items, has offered a discount to my readers of 10% of your entire order. Just put in KADYDID when you order.
And, now the giveaway. Jacky knows my favorite color is blue and she has offered two beautiful blue blooms as a giveaway to one of you. I have to admit, I'm jealous. They are beautiful and I wish I could keep them. But I am giving them to you.
Aren't they so pretty? Jacky will let you decide if you want them as a hair clip, or a pen (which is really neat). The giveaway ends April 8. Make sure your email is visible in your blogger profile, or in your comment. Also, make sure each entry is in a different comment to count.
Mandatory First Entry: (this must be done before any other entries)
1. Visit Petunia Blooms and tell me what your favorite item from her store is in a comment.
2. Buy something from Petunia Blooms and tell me what you bought. 2 entries
3. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect. 1 entry.
4. Follow my blog via Networked Blogs on facebook. 1 entry
5. Vote for my blog on "On The Fence". 1 entry