Monday, April 9, 2012

Letter to Baby, Week 15

Dear Baby Tamblingson,

First of all, your daddy and I already love you so much. I can't imagine what life will be like with you. I know that life will totally change once you arrive, and it already is, but I can't wait for that day. I love feeling you move, and knowing you are there. I love thinking about you, and wondering what you will look like.

Your daddy already loves you so much. I wish you could see how his face lights up when he talks to you. He loves holding my stomach and talking about you. He loves that when he talks to you, you start moving around. He can't wait to meet you.

I know this time has been hard on both of us. I know that we will be ok. I just worry about you. I know that with this sickness, you can be in danger and it scares me. I know that they say most babies whose mothers have hyperemesis are ok, but I'm still scared for both of us. Sometimes I feel like I'm already a bad mother to you because I can't give you what you need, though I know that there is nothing I can do about it.

I love you,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)