Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Got An Award!


ver·sa·tile/ˈvərsətl/Adjective 1. Able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities

blogger / blog / noun 1. Blog - is a short form of “web log”. Log means a diary or journal, usually a notebook where you write regular reports of what you did or thought.



I am really excited. My blog was awarded The Versatile Blogger award by Ruth (my wonderful sister in law), at Life With Ruth Is..... Thank you so much Ruth. Check out her blog, she has all kinds of poetry that she writes, and her musings on life. I am supposed to write a few things about myself, and then nominate a couple other blogs with this award. How fun.

About me:
1. I love pasta. I have never met a pasta I didn't fall in love with immediately. Its a terrible obsession, but its my lifelong love (yes, my husband knows of this love).

2. I am Italian and Irish, with a few others things thrown in but those are the main two. Its a random combination, but it made me.

3. My mom is my best friend. We talk just about every day. After my husband, she knows the most about me.

4. I love history, and politics. That is why I wanted to go into social studies education. I can't wait to teach teenagers about history and government. Lots of people tell me I'm crazy.

5. I teach piano. I only have a few students for now, but I wouldn't mind growing it some. I am just starting to teach, but I enjoy it.

6. I love sweat tea. In that way, I am a total souther girl. The more sugary and syrupy the better.

7. I am almost wearing some kind of flower, clip or bow or something in my hair. And, my hair is almost always up in a messy, curly bun thing.

I am awarding The Versatile Blog to learning to love and Fit, Fierce and Fabulous.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments!! I love hearing from you. :)